Friday, September 25, 2009

Introduction

Hello friends,

My name is Courtney Benkert and I am from Muskegon, Michigan. I have gone to Orchard View High School my entire life and graduated in 2007. In high school I played volleyball, basketball, softball, and soccer. After graduating I chose to attend Muskegon Community College to satisfy my general education course requirements while playing on the Jayhawks softball team. After two years of a life filled with nothing but softball I decided to transfer to Grand Valley. I have chosen to major in Social Studies with an emphasis on history and a minor in political science. After just one month of school I have found myself a place in the Senior Citizens Club and, thanks to a wonderful person in this class, have become a part of The Dance Troupe. I have more than enjoyed my time here at Grand Valley and know that it is only going to get better.

My experience with Blogger is about equal to my experience with Mesopotamian's. With this being said, I am currently very intrigued by the website and the assignment, and am hoping that this emotion does not diminish throughout the rest of the semester. I am looking forward to reading everyone's blogs and hope you now feel the same about mine.

Comments are a girl's best friend.

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment