Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vince's Intro ;)

Hi, I'm Vince Panozzo. I'm a sophomore here at Grand Valley and my major is Political Science. I may decide to have a minor in French as well as Environmental Studies, but that is yet to be decided. I grew up in Grand Haven which is not to far from Grand Valley, and am still currently living and working there. I enjoy nature, writing, photography, video games, books, movies, and reading. I also enjoy current events, however nerdy that might sound. I really would like to study abroad in France. I also enjoy running and reading Harry Potter a lot. I'm a huge fan.

I don't have too much experience of blogging, so this experience should be enlightening. I hope to learn about a variety of topics of world history from the beginning to 1500 C.E through my blogging as well as everyone else's. I'm interested in all parts of history, but concerning this period of history, I'm probably more interested in ancient Greece, along with the Spartans and whatnot. The "Dark Ages" are fascinating as well. I encourage everyone interested to comment on my posts and I'm sure I'll comment on yours as well!

Happy Blogging!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment