Sunday, September 27, 2009

This is me!

Hello Bloggers!
My name is Melissa Vandermeer and I am beginning my third year at Grand Valley. I am going to Grand Valley to get a degree in social studies with a minor in elementary education. I grew up in Standale, Michigan anf graduated from Grandville High School in 2007. While there I cheered for four years, I also was a member of the National Honors Society. I currently am a busy full-time student and also working a lot at Applebee's. I am not sure if I remember what it means to have fun anymore. I guess thats what it means to go to college.

I am looking forward to using blogger this semester. I am not very familiar with blogging but I hope to learn many new things about this site and about history that I can share with all of you. I am also looking forward to reading what my group mates have posted as well as others within my class. I hope that you all enjoy reading our blog this semester.

Fasten your seat belts, its going to be a bumpy ride. (through History that is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment