Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome to Me

Hey Everyone:

Jamison Clark here, sorry for such a late post but better late then never I guess. I am currently a Sophomore at GV and hail from inner city Grand Rapids. I started school at St Stephen Elementary then moved on to Grand Rapids Catholic Central and so have had the joy of going to a catholic school all of my life, fun right. My first amazing experience at Grand Valley was the ability to actually wear jeans on the first day of classes, crazy I know. At Catholic I was on the Ski team and participated in marching band all throughout school. I live just south of Eastown in GR and work not only on campus but at Breton Village Blimpie location.

I am a newly declared History major with a minor in Anthropology, specifically Archeology. My background of the Internet is summed up mainly of talking to friends, looking up facts, or simply just facebook...ing. So I hope to learn many, many things about blogging from this class.

So hang on; This is gonna be nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment